Recent Events in our lives
May 2011Bob had triple by-pass surgery at the Princess Alexandria Hosptial in Brisbane
The Titans provided a Corporate Box for a home game so that Bob and Cathy could catch up with the two people who saved his life. see Albums for photos
- Bob had a major heart on the train returning from a Broncos/Titans match at Robina with Ray and Rick.
- Had a lovely family get together at Don Angelos restaurant. see Albums for Photos
- Cath (mainly) and Bob undertook some renovations at Iluka so that we could rent it. see Albums for Photos
- Went to Frazer Island for a week with great friends and neighbours Jeff and Linda. see Albums for Photos
- Had a fantastic May Day weekend at Iluka with friends from our Middlemount days. see Albums for photos
- Headed back down to Tasmania at the end of January to do some work on our Dover house. see Albums for photos
- Our friend Maureen came down to Dover for a holiday. see Albums for photos
- Had a lovely neighbourhood get together at Coomera Waters Marina. see Albums for photos
- Bob had arthroscopic surgery on his knee to remove some cartilidge. Long term prognosis not very good.
- Had a great Xmas Eve at Coomera, and an even better Christmas Day at Terran and Dinos new House. see Albums for photos
- Went to a concert at Sirromet Winery featuring B52's, Mental as Anything and The Proclaimers. Went with neighbours and friends Jeff and Linda and had an ABSOLUTE ball. Great concert, EXCELLENT company. see Albums for photos
- Went to Sunshine Coast for the wedding of Andrew Henry and his lovely wife Robyn. Great catching up with old Middlemount friends.
- Headed down to Dover to take ownership of the Manse and do some running repairs. see Albums for photos
- Went to a great gathering at Paradise Point for Aaron, Amy, Conner and Mya. Really nice get together. see Albums for photos
- Cathy found a house in Dover, Tasmania on the internet and headed off to check it out. We put in an offer and it was accepted, so we are now proud owners of the Manse for the Congregational Church in Dover. see Albums for photos
- Had a Pizza and Pool night with the neighbours, Dad and Judy. see Albums for photos
- Celebrated Coco's 4th birthday at Paradise Point. see Albums for photos
- Cathy and her sister Tina went on a road trip through Western NSW to catch up with their brother Michael in Narrandera. see Albums for photos
- Spent a fantastic 3 weeks touring the South Island of New Zealand. see Albums for photos
- Burnett family get together at Kingscliffe. Wonderful day. see Albums for photos
- Had a great weekend at Iluka with Kristi, Tez, Dino and Coc. see Albums for photos
- Spent a lovely weekend with our good friends Maureen and Paul up on the Sunshine Coast. Had a grand tour of Landsborough, Maleny and Montville. Absolutely beautiful piece of the world. see Albums for photos
- Managed to get the boat in the water for the first time in months. Once again Cath caught all the fish.
- Found agreat new spot for Breakfast or Lunch at the Coomera Marine Precinct.
- Had a lovely day at Coco's 3rd Birthday party. see Albums for photos
- Spent a fantastic 9 days in southern Tasmania with good friends Stephen & Lee. see Albums for photos
- Bob & his mate Stephen had a boy's trip away to Tassie. see Albums for photos
- We move into our new house at Coomera Shores. see Albums for photos
- Bob & Cathy celebrated their 32nd Wedding Anniversary on lady Elliot Island on the Great Barrier Reef. see Albums for photos
- Cathy celebrated her 50th on a houseboat in Hinchinbrook Channel in North Queensland. see Albums for photos
- Bob celebrated his 50th with a 60's & 70's theme fancy dress party. see Albums for photos